- USA Only
- REMOTE – UNITED STATES
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI- driven insights, and insanely fast search. Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability.
You thrive on producing beautiful content in a busy environment where requests come from all directions. You love to make visual order out of chaos. You obsess over the details and take pride in creating outstanding designs, both digital and physical.
- As part of the marketing team, create unique designs for campaigns that grab the audience’s attention.
- Design marketing assets including ebooks, infographics, reports, presentation decks, social media graphics, website images, landing page graphics, tradeshow booth design and swag, and prepare files for print.
- Ensure all marketing assets follow Kentik’s brand guidelines and show off our visual and written style.
- Think conceptually about brand design, visual identity, and communicate ideas effectively.
- Keep the marketing team informed of progress, questions, and deadlines.
- Consistently deliver high quality designs on time.
- A professional with at least 4 years’ experience showing an eye for innovative design while adhering to brand guidelines.
- A collaborator with strong organizational and visual communications skills, excellent design skills and an eye for color, composition, and typography, and you have impeccable attention to detail.
- Experienced in designing with an eye toward social media and demand generation.
- Responsive to feedback and enjoy working with a team.
- Intrigued by design trends and skilled at creating content across various media.
- Able to work quickly without a lot of oversight and capable of prioritizing multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in preparing files for print.
- Expert with the Adobe Creative Suite; familiar with Figma, Google Suite, and a wide range of design and project management tools.
- A portfolio and/or work samples with descriptions of your process.
- Experience designing in a B2B environment.
- Experience with a digital asset management system.
- Web development knowledge.
- Motion graphics experience.
- 100% company-paid health insurance for you and your dependents (for U.S. employees)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for you and your dependents
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Stock options
- Vanguard 401(k)
- Flexible time off
- Parental leave
- Medical leave
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Remote work
- And more
Come work with us
The true meaning of Kentik is visibility. We’re committed to making sure everyone feels empowered to use their voice, has a sense of belonging, and is represented at Kentik. We don’t look for individuals who fit the culture, but those who will continue to add to the culture. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQI+ community, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, and people of any age or family status.
Come as you are!
You will be working at a fast-growing, well-funded startup alongside industry thought leaders and network aficionados as we build the future of observability and set the high bar for how network operations and digital businesses should run. With a competitive salary and amazing benefits on top of the meaningful and challenging projects you’ll take on, we’re sure you’ll enjoy joining the Kentik team.