- 56 applicants (40%)
Our Mission. Your Position.
iD Tech is a purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education. We create life-changing tech experiences that embolden students to shape the future, and in 2023, we will engage over 40,000 K-12 students with online and on-campus programs focused on coding, game development, creative, business, robotics, and math curriculum.
iD Tech is hiring a motivated and experienced Graphic Designer to create professional design assets that uphold our company image and brand. The Graphic Designer will partner with the marketing, design, and UX teams to collaborate on and create a variety of design projects ranging from direct mail, website images, and marketing designs. This is a fast-paced position for someone with a solid understanding of design principles in both print and digital mediums, the ability to work in a remote but collaborative team environment, and the talent to create compelling and on-brand designs.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Collaborate with our VP of Design & UX and other team members to complete various design projects in both print and digital mediums
- Manage design projects from inception to production within established deadlines
- Ensure accurate, consistent, and high-quality output of print and digital artwork files
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to create graphics as needed
- Create compelling decor, t-shirt design, and collateral to enhance the experience of our campers and camp staff
- Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will generally have the following skills and experience. If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications, please use your application/cover letter to tell us about your unique talents and why you’d be a great fit for this role.
- Advanced experience with Adobe CC Suite:
- Adobe Illustrator (required)
- Adobe Photoshop (required)
- Adobe InDesign (preferred)
- 6+ years experience in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience with website graphics and optimization
- Experience in UI/UX design is a bonus
- A digital portfolio to share with our team (required)
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Skills for organizing and prioritizing your workload
- Drive for continuous improvement and great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly collaborative remote team, listen effectively, and respect others while offering and receiving constructive feedback
- A flexible and positive attitude
What You’ll Love About Working at iD Tech
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additional perks include flexible and generous PTO, 4 weeks of paid all-company office closures, and paid parental leave.
- Work from the comfort of home! We use virtual tools and systems and occasional in-person meet-ups to collaborate and build camaraderie on our teams.
- We are building an inclusive community where ingenuity and diverse perspectives are valued, and we are creating opportunities for underrepresented students to access STEM education.
- Supportive leaders will champion your professional growth in a feedback-oriented environment. Each full-time employee is eligible for a $1000 professional development budget annually.
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group over 10 times. Read our employee reviews on Glassdoor to learn more about what makes iD Tech a great place to work.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The pay range for this position as posted is $58,000-80,000 per year. This position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays once eligibility requirements are met. Please note the national salary range listed in the job posting reflects the salary range for the role and experience level in this posting. Final salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and geographic location.