ICEO Venture Builder has been developing innovative technology products from scratch for over 10 years. We help bold entrepreneurs build startups that are used by thousands of users around the world and covered by media outlets like Forbes and Newsweek.
Want to join a team that values creativity and good design? Join us as a graphic designer!
We are looking for someone to help us create graphic material - from presentations to graphics for social media and ads to e-books or simple animations.
Are you comfortable with the style of technology projects? Are you open to challenges and innovation? Can you manage your time effectively? It looks like we are waiting for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating pages and landing pages,
- designing memorable presentations,
- creating graphics and simple animations for social media channels,
- preparing creations for use in email marketing,
- working on advertising creations (static and dynamic),
- creating e-books, brochures and leaflets,
- ensuring graphic consistency across all projects for a given brand.
What we expect from you:
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position or proven amateur experience in creating graphics,
- very good knowledge of programs from the Adobe family (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and Figma,
- very good knowledge of Google Workspace and MS Power Point,
- the ability to create modular designs that facilitate the reuse of prepared elements,
- the ability to work independently and proactively (you do not wait for tasks - you suggest ideas),
- perfect organization of work,
- accuracy in the implementation of projects,
- the ability to prepare materials for printing.
- experience using tools: Jira, Confluence,
- higher education in graphic studies.
Benefits and Perks
- salary PLN 5,000 - 8,000 net (B2B) / PLN 3,000 - 6,000 net - Permanent,
- up to 26 paid days off in case of B2B contract,
- the possibility of employment on the basis of a permanent employment contract,
- Medicover Premium private medical care package,
- MultiSport Plus package,
- equipment - desktop computer / laptop, monitors and office accessories,
- full-time employment,
- the possibility of adjusting working hours,
- a varied position with development opportunities,
- participation in business and integration meetings,
- a unique atmosphere of co-creating innovative projects.