HypeX - Metaverse for Sneaker Lovers👟
Hypex will use sneakers as an entry point to attract the coolest hypebeasts to join the community to collect, play, and socialize. We build a bottom-up fashion circle to help brands enter into the world of Web 3.0, and change the game of virtual consumption.
Our lovely ocean-view office is located in Marina del Ray. One of the hottest spots for tech start-ups in Southern California. In here, you will surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs, working under the same roof to bring ideas to life. Join a community where teams are supportive of one another, readily help each other, and cheer each other on as they seek to make their own dent in the universe.
We are an early-stage startup. Unlike being in large companies, you will be part of the team to make decisions. In HypeX, instead of feeling like you are just a cog in a wheel. You will get much more autonomy, and the impact of your work is more readily apparent. You will be creating something that wasn’t there before! You will have the ability to learn quickly and receive fast feedback.
You will work across the company with founders, investors, engineers, and other departments who care about their work and are eager to help the company succeed. The team works as one: inventing, creating, moving toward shifting goals—all while working without a playbook. Working at HypeX makes you a more proactive and resourceful team player. It will also allow you to pick up problem-solving techniques and skills you might not have been exposed to in a more segmented role at a larger company.
In here, you are not working for the company - you are working with us. We treat everyone as partners, as co-founders, of which everyone’s opinions matter. In HypeX, everything is transparent, and we try to keep everyone on the same page. We share the same vision and dream. We want to work together to make a great product and we want to create a future by ourselves.
- Design for all marketing and promotion contents, across all platforms, online or offline events.
- Work with our Marketing team to complete designs on time in order to meet our promotion calendar.
- Progressively enhance our existing designs.
- Maintain a design library to ensure consistency across assets.
- An eye for design!
- Proficiency in design software that works well for you
- Ability to have ownership and autonomy within their production process
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in Graphic design roles.
- Understanding marketing and promotion design philosophy
- Exceptional communication, and collaboration skills (this is crucial in our remote environment).
Nice to Have
- Experience and knowledge with blockchains is a huge plus
- UIUX experience with web/app creation and launches desirable
- Some animation or illustration experience