EzToned is a fast growing New Zealand based fitness brand with nearly 50,000 customers worldwide since launch in mid-2020. We offer a diverse range of fitness equipment and personalized coaching solutions that help people achieve their fitness goals.
We are a fitness-tech company in the making. Our vision is to revolutionize the fitness industry by developing AI, Human & Science powered fitness apps and solutions that inspire people globally to learn and apply fundamental fitness principles in their lifestyles to live an overall happier and healthier life.
At EzToned we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work amongst a global group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at EzToned.
Our team and customers are what make EzToned, the company it is today and our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day is what we are proud of!
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and creative graphic designer to join the squad! This individual has a strong sense of brand identity, graphic design & ad creation techniques and is not afraid to get their hands dirty in a startup environment. Must be detail-oriented, motivated to learn and, most importantly, a team player. There is an opportunity to grow into a Creative Director as well.
What will you be doing?
- Help conceptualize and create marketing creative assets for e-commerce merchandising, website, email marketing, paid/organic social, in-store & print advertisements.
- Ensure all design layouts are optimized for end-use and delivered according to production, color quality and advertising specifications/requirements.
- Stay current on the latest trends and developments in digital & social media, e-commerce, graphic design, photography and video, and use that knowledge to drive innovative techniques
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative and marketing team
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Leading all the design activities for our brand's online and offline visual/graphic elements following brand guidelines
- Developing innovative methods to showcase design & user experience ideas in an iterative and collaborative way.
- Lead, collaborate and ensure the design team is full-filling the team's goals and objectives
What do you need ideally to succeed in this role?
- Design degree with/or 2+ years equivalent industry experience
- Proven experience in delivering a wide variety of creative assets (e.g. logos, banners, social media posts etc.)
- You have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates your talent and visual skills
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in or willingness to learn e-commerce merchandising best practices.
- Ability to take direction and feedback from cross functional business teams.
- Strong aesthetic skills and attention to visual details
An advantage to have:
- Ecommerce Knowledge
Perks and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and bonus schemes
- 100% remote, WFH role opportunity (with an option to relocate to the UK/NZ if interested)
- Opportunity to lead and shape the design team of a thriving fitness-tech start-up
- Relaxed and Flexible working hours (you choose your hours)
- Flexible leave offerings (4 weeks annual paid leave), including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support for parents with 4 weeks paid primary carers leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Tailored, goal-oriented career development planning
- Empower sessions with industry-leading guest speakers
- Year-round company events
- Collaborating Environment