- USA Only
- 7 applicants (23%)
Location: US National
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting ** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade.
Dealer Inspire’s Marketing Graphic Design Team delivers leading creative solutions for our website clients for their website and all their digital marketing assets.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Marketing Design Team that is a creative problem solver, a curious learner, an effective communicator, and a strong collaborator, an eye for design and shows strong attention to detail.
Our graphic designers design web banners, social creative, and email blasts for automotive clients. Various duties also include design/layout for direct mail, branding, landing pages, and more. Graphic Designers are responsible for conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that meet presentation strategies from concept to completion.
Graphic Designers collaborate directly with our Managed Services Specialists and Coordinators to understand and fulfill design requirements for the various marketing assets we deliver to our clients. They take the initiative and ownership of design projects, working collaboratively with colleagues, other designers, and leaders.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Design-related field, or 3-5 years of relevant work.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, strong knowledge of marketing asset design, technical design best practices, typography, and digital design tools.
- Basic knowledge of the following applications: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and XD)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience working with design systems and brand standards.
- Patience and courtesy in both accepting and delivering feedback from stakeholders and teammates.
- A fast and curious learner who is interested in new technologies, a problem solver, and a team player.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Interest in being part of a collaborative design environment.
- Automotive knowledge or interest.
- Experience with SalesForce™, BrandFolder™, Figma™, and Bannersnack™ is a plus.
- Create and produce social graphics, sliders, display banners, advertising, email blasts, video templates, and other digital and print projects for clients of Automotive Dealer Websites as well as non-automotive marketing clients.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment while exceeding expectations in terms of high volume of design projects completed, turnaround time, and technical and aesthetic quality.
- Work closely with Design Team Lead, Performance Managers, and Managed Services Team Members to develop and implement design solutions for clients.
- Operates effectively as a collaborative team member that includes other Graphic Designers, Managed Services Specialists and Coordinators, Performance Managers, and OEM Program Managers.
- Constantly perform essential pre-flights of design assets; i.e., spell/grammar check, fulfillment of OEM brand standards, appropriate use of colors, logos, and layouts for each asset, confirmation that the requirements of service tickets are met, and execution of effective design and communication back to Managed Services with strong attention to detail.
- Able to learn automotive compliance and brand standards while implementing each into all designs with high attention to detail.
- Maintains OEM brand standards to ensure all marketing assets meet compliance requirements for OEM program participation.
- Help gather assets for all OEM events throughout each quarter
- Help answer questions from Performance Managers and Managed Services teams in design support channels.
- Maintains a high level of throughput on all asset requests.
- Leverages tools and platforms to design in a way that promotes collaboration effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively on both the technical and aesthetic parts of the design.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and high-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with the Managed Services creative team to identify opportunities for improved creative and business processes.
- Must submit a portfolio of work. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.