ChappellRoberts is looking for a designer with a passion for branding and digital. In this role you will support building brands from logo to the launch. You will also support developing established brands through design for websites, social and digital campaigns. With passion and purpose, you believe design is more than pretty pictures, it’s an opportunity to create an emotional experience for an audience. Through design you solve business problems with a strategic mindset. You have an obsession with combining typography, layout, color and other brand elements in unique ways to create positive change.
Behind the design you have an insatiable curiosity for learning what makes consumers click, buy and connect with brands. With collaboration at the core you’ll champion proactive ideation, problem solving and elevating ideas with design across teams. When it’s time to produce you are confident building decks and presenting solutions that achieve mic-drop level creative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Support brands success with creative solutions rooted in culture, trends and strategy.
- Work closely with creative directors and seniors to develop award-winning brand identities and digital experiences.
- Collaborate with copywriters and art directors to concept, elevate and execute ideas that connect personally with the intended audience.
- Proactive collaboration across teams to gather strategic insight from internal teams and clients that to continually elevate the work.
- Strong design sensibility driven by high-end aesthetic and purposeful intention.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead and support development of websites, brand identities and digital campaign tactics.
- From creative briefs to execution, you are a champion of details.
- Work with production partners to build and source techniques that fit the specifications (not limited to inks, papers, digital media, etc.).
- Online portfolio with award worthy brand identity design, web design, digital and experiential design.
- 3+ years experience producing brand identities, design systems, brand guides and digital solutions, preferably in an advertising or creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or comparable field of study.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe creative suite specifically Ai, Xd, Ps, Id. Experience with animation and video a plus.
- Experience building brands and brand extensions including web.
- Must be a team player. Have an eagerness to learn, follow through with creative direction and communicate ideas clearly.
- Motivated by creative excellence and a drive to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information.
- Promotes inclusion and equality through ideation and team interaction.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability/skill in interpersonal relations when interacting with internal and external customers.
All applicants must be U.S. based and eligible to work in the U.S. full-time. To be considered send your online portfolio and resume to email@example.com with “Designer” as the subject line.