- USA Only
- 14 applicants
$36.55 to $40.62 Hourly
- Partner closely with the Sr. Designer on campaigns and project execution.
- Create deliverables for print and digital assets such as in store banners, e-mails, magazine, website pages etc.
- Ensure marketing assets are ready for campaigns and projects
- Jr. Graphic Designer will have 2+ years of experience in print and digital design and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Apparel retail experience preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with tight deadlines.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $36.55 to $40.62 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.