Global Creative Director
- USA Only
- 5 applicants
Global Creative Director
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
GoDaddy is on a mission to radically shift the global economy toward life- fulfilling entrepreneurial ventures. In that work, GoDaddy is seeking a dynamic and visionary Global Creative Director to lead our corporate marketing creative team responsible for developing global advertising campaigns, leading all aspects of and managing our global brand standards, driving performance advertising and email creative, and collaborating with cross-functional teams including external agencies.
The Global Creative Director is hands-on, serving as an exemplar for the creative team and a champion for the creative process. The right candidate will know how to translate briefs into outstanding concepts and how to lead teams to realize a vision, including decisively pulling the plug on dead ends while pushing through on innovative concepts that others may miss. They are a compelling presenter and dedicated advocate for GoDaddy, with the experience to serve as point person for creative on leading projects, and to partner with internal and external teams to see concepts through stunning execution.
This leader drives collaboration between creative, account, and strategy teams, and inspires teammates at all levels to exceed expectations. The successful candidate is a true collaborator, keeping up-to-date with innovative work across industries, and sharing internal and external best practices with GoDaddy, while inspiring others toward creativity and continually imagining new ways for us to be engaging, always. We are consistently striving to deliver bold, creative solutions anchored by principled research. Expect a fast-paced, fluid environment where collaboration, communication, and professionalism are key, and where GoDaddy teams create and innovate fearlessly.
What you’ll get to do…
- Experienced leader and confident creative leader who seeks excellence in all aspects of the creative process.
- Strong collaborator and relationship builder, who seeks out opportunities to connect across the company, and looks for ways to combine, align, and amplify efforts.
- Plays a key role in envisioning, directing, and inspiring great creativity that pushes the boundaries of what is possible today.
- Lead a team of creatives, including external partners, from conceptual development to project delivery.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability.
- Mentor and lead staff to maintain consistent creative quality and develop award-winning work.
- Lead concept, creative development, and presentation of campaign pitches.
- Collaborate with teams throughout the company to work in the best interest of our customers and enhance company strategic resources.
- Foster a creative, inclusive environment that empowers every individual to contribute fully.
- Drive creative brainstorming sessions and ideation.
- Lead the creation and direction of vision demos and prototypes, which establish and drive product-wide concepts, brand narratives, and experience value propositions.
- Maintain and refresh current practices and methodologies, and effectively communicate industry trends and techniques.
Your experiences should include…
- 10+ years of related experience, background in advertising campaign thinking, creative direction, brand strategy, communications/marketing, and client relationships
- 5+ years of experience managing, and developing skills of a creative team.
- A proven background in developing impactful, strategically-focused creative, and the experience and willingness to reinvent creative structures for a changing world.
- Ability to conceptualize and turn an idea into a fully integrated, successful campaign.
- Experience in technology brands.
- Proven track record of conceiving, planning, and driving creative strategies.
- Ability to juggle projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Knowledge of multiple creative channels, including TV, audio, social, digital, and more.
- Understanding of the production process for initiatives of various sizes across multiple media platforms (video, web, mobile, and social)
- Ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations that sell ideas and expand client relationships.
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work during development.
We’ve got your back… We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.