Game Art Director and Artists
- 5 applicants (42%)
We're building out a new and high quality 2D - 2.5D turn-based artillery game.
Our team is expanding quickly and we're looking for a full-time Art Director as well as supporting environment, character, other artists, and animator.
Our Lead Game Designer comes with years of academic and practical experience and we're looking for artists that can add to this flavour and help us build a game that stands out.
This will be ideal for you if:
- You're looking for flexible / remote work.
- Want to take initiative in an Indie-game project with a level structure.
- Want to participate in the game's growth with bonuses.
We're looking for people who are:
- Experienced with game art, particularly on Unity.
- Capable of working to a higher pace without sacrificing quality.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and work well in a small and lean team.