Full-time senior UI/UX designer
- 21 applicants
We are looking for a passionate and experienced web and user interface designer to help us expand and improve our fitness platform and future projects. Remote, on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
Our goal is to be the biggest fitness platform and coaching service in Norway. Through our app and coaching, we help our members get fit and hit their goals through our fitness programs, one-to-one coaching, and follow-up service.
In our app, members can log their workouts, meals, water intake, measurements, etc. Based on this data, we provide weekly follow-ups and personalized guidance.
We’re looking for a professional and experienced team player with excellent communication skills that leads the design of our brand and services with a high focus on user experience and design principles.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining a brand identity and style guidelines for our developer team
- Draft and design concepts and new features based on specifications
- Improve user experience by redesigning/tweaking existing features and designs
- Provide the designs to our developers to be transformed into websites
- Strong experience with bringing ideas to life from brainstorming and concepts to wireframes, production, iterations, and the final hand-off
- Experience with UX-driven design
- Deep understanding of how responsive websites are built and work. When designing an element, we need the design for all possible states and common screen sizes.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of responsive web design experience
- Strong communication skills
Not required nice-to-haves
- Experience with InVision and Zeplin
- Illustration skills
- HTML and CSS skills/understanding
- Experience with Asana
You shouldbe able to work close to office hours CEST (8 am - 6 pm) to collaborate with our team daily.
What we offer
- Work in a team where your work and opinion matter and make a difference
- Work with a leading fitness platform and cutting-edge technologies
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Time to study and learn new skills
Please send us an email to [email protected] with your cv and:
- a few sentences about you
- link to your work
- why you would be a good fit
- target yearly income
The position is open to everyone from anywhere in the world.
We look forward to hearing from you!