Full-Stack Web Designer
- Europe Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
Kinsta's Marketing Team is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Full-Stack Web Designer to design the layout of, and create and maintain Kinsta's website. You will participate in all ongoing website-related projects, build and maintain our web design system, while reporting to our Web Design Team Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent web designs with great UX and UI
- Participate in the concept creation process with fresh web design ideas
- Work on marketing landing page projects and internal marketing tools
- Review the Kinsta site and look for improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain our Web Design System from the ground up
What You Bring To The Table:
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack website design and creating solutions for complex design problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in-house managing a robust company website
- Profound knowledge of Figma
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge, understanding of basic coding practices (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining a web design system and website library
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.