Full Stack UI/UX Designer
EzToned is a fast growing New Zealand based fitness brand with nearly 50,000 customers worldwide since launch in mid-2020. We offer a diverse range of fitness equipment and personalized coaching solutions that help people achieve their fitness goals.
We are a fitness-tech company in the making. Our vision is to revolutionize the fitness industry by developing AI, Human & Science powered fitness apps and solutions that inspire people globally to learn and apply fundamental fitness principles in their lifestyles to live an overall happier and healthier life.
At EzToned we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work amongst a global group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at EzToned.
Our team and customers are what make EzToned, the company it is today and our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day is what we are proud of!
What we're looking for:
A creative, collaborative and proactive UX/UI designer with 2+ years experience. An individual who can define and develop end-to-end amazing user experiences and interfaces for our web and mobile products.
What will you be doing?
- Leading user research activities to develop insight into customers needs to inform product decisions, direction and evaluate opportunities.
- Brainstorming new ideas and approaches
- Designing aesthetically pleasing, amazing user experiences across our web and mobile products utilizing human-centered design principles to identify and solve customer needs and pain points.
- Designing online and offline visual/graphic elements following the brand guidelines
- Delivering design mock-ups and prototypes through to beautiful UI interfaces.
- Leading user testing of concepts to ensure quality and usability.
- Pro-actively collaborating with the development team to ensure all design ideas and concepts can be practically applied.
- Developing innovative methods to showcase design & user experience ideas in an iterative and collaborative way.
- Lead, collaborate and ensure the design team is full-filling the team's goals and objectives
- Stay up to date with the improvements and techniques of the design software.
What do you need ideally to succeed in this role?
- Design degree with/or 2+ years equivalent industry experience
- Proven experience in delivering the entire design process - from research through to design and implementation. A portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations, wireframing, and Figma)
- Experience in using Figma, Sketch software, or similar.
- Experience in using prototyping software like Invision, etc
- The ability to create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to the team.
- Experience leading user research and user testing activities throughout the process.
- You have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates the implementation of HCD methodologies to design beautiful UIs.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with key stakeholders across the business.
- Strong aesthetic skills and attention to visual details
An advantage to have:
- Development Experience
- Ecommerce Knowledge
Perks and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and bonus schemes
- 100% remote, WFH role opportunity (with an option to relocate to the UK/NZ if interested)
- To lead and shape the future of a thriving fitness-tech start-up
- Relaxed and Flexible working hours (you choose your hours)
- Flexible leave offerings (4 weeks annual paid leave), including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support for parents with 4 weeks paid primary carers leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Tailored, goal-oriented career development planning
- Empower sessions with industry-leading guest speakers
- Year-round company events
- Collaborating Environment