Founding Product Designer
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (5%)
At Trace.Space, we are building a design-driven solution for complex software + hardware product development. It will provide engineers delivering critical products with AI-powered tools for managing 80% of the product development lifecycle, helping them build and deliver new products to the market faster. The first area to tackle is requirements management, the process of collecting, documenting, and validating requirements for the product being built.
We have raised money from top-tier investors and are looking to hire a Lead Product Designer that can turn our vision and market needs into a reality. This is a critical missing piece in our abilities, so it’s a chance for someone to play a crucial part in bringing a new product to market.
You are likely someone that has seen great success in your work, but is feeling the weight 🥱 of managerial tasks or large corporate overhead. You want to get back to core design work, grow with the company, and see what success looks like on your own terms.
- Design a B2B SaaS product from zero to one!
- Turn a complex legacy process into a delightful and modern experience
- Deliver and quickly iterate on designs in Figma (or similar tool)
- Take ownership of the visible part of Trace.Space product
- Translate data from user interviews and tests into product changes
- Proven experience as a Product Designer in an agile environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a deep understanding of user-centered design principles
- Excellent skills in Figma or similar design tools
- Professional pride in producing “polished” end results
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to create design solutions for complex problems
- Ability to work independently and handle a wide range of design tasks
- Work remotely within European time zone +/- 2 hours (UTC +4 to UTC -2)
Nice to have, but not required
- Experience with B2B SaaS products, especially solving complex processes
- Previous experience designing for engineers
- Experience working with Webflow
Why work with us?
- Market salary: $100k+ per year
- Significant equity grant
- Transparency and involvement in company building – we hope this will be your last job because after you leave Trace.Space you will build your own company or retire
- Unlimited holidays, with a 10 working day minimum enforced
- Choose your own laptop, assuming it’s a badass MacBook
- Home office set-up if you don't have one: desk, monitor, keyboard, mouse / trackpad, chair
- Culture based on Non-violent Communication principles