Europe-based UX/UI designer with Vue.js capabilities
- Europe Only
- 5 applicants (9%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
🚀 We’re now looking for a Europe-based UX/UI designer with Vue.js capabilities to support our growth and join our EasyPractice team! You will take full ownership of your tasks from scoping, designing, and prototyping for personal and your colleague's projects on Figma, development of front-end utilizing Vue.js to testing and delivering. Here we celebrate autonomy and self-awareness. We have tons of exciting projects in the pipeline and your expertise with creativity will be utilized a lot!
Your key responsibilities include:
- Improving the design of existing features
- Reviewing implementations of your work
- Advocating for and working on design patterns
- Maintaining and contributing to an existing pattern library/design system
- Designing and prototyping new features on Figma
- Developing front-end for new features using Vue.js
- Debugging and fixing front-end issues
- Reviewing code and giving feedback
- Functional feature testing
- Assistance with technically advanced queries from our support tool
What will help you to be successful in this role?
We are looking for a UX/UI designer with front-end development experience.
In addition, our humble wishlist would be that you:
- Have advanced proficiency in Figma (Auto layout, components, etc.)
- Have a solid grasp of responsive design
- Use systemized approach toward design
- Have a natural curiosity to discover the system and understand how it is designed and works
- Are great at scoping features from scratch
- Can deliver a great experience for both our users and fellow developers
- Take great pride in writing clear, concise, performant code which closely follows Vue.js best practices
- Have an appreciation for keeping it simple and designing functional systems
- Are a great communicator
What’s in it for you?
EasyPractice operates in a remote-first environment and we try to structure ourselves so that everyone can work from wherever they like. This philosophy lies deep in our DNA. This means that most of our communication will happen in Basecamp and Slack, where we write, call and share our screens when necessary. While we value flexibility, individuality, and autonomy we put great pride in giving ownership to every team member. By applying for a position in EasyPractice we expect you to value ownership and responsibility and are capable of working structured remotely.
// Why EasyPractice?
Some of the benefits of working at EasyPractice include:
😁 Super helpful and friendly team members
🕘 Freedom to set your own working hours
🌍 Freedom to work from anywhere in Europe
💪 You’ll have a strong influence on how the product is being developed. We value your input!
✈️ Company meet-ups once a year to get to know your team members and just have a great time together!
🗺️ Being a remote company, we have colleagues working from around the world