Europe-based Experienced Product Designer for a fast-growing SaaS company
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (4%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
// Your Role
We’re looking for a midweight designer who can continue to build and improve on the design base that EasyPractice has. Our ideal candidate would have a handful of years designing responsive interfaces for SaaS applications. Optimally this would also include working closely with both backend and frontend developers to understand and design to system constraints, patterns, and components. Your time will be spent working on new features - both big and small, as well as improving existing flows within the system and continuing to iterate and advocate for the systemization of components and patterns across the system.
Some examples of tasks that may be included in scope are:
- Designing new features
- Improving the design of existing features
- Reviewing implementations of your work
- Advocating for and working on design patterns
- Maintaining and contributing to an existing pattern library/design system
We are looking for designers who:
- At least has a few years working in SaaS on the web
- Has an appreciation for keeping it simple and designing functional systems
- Has advanced proficiency in Figma (Auto layout, components, etc.)
- Has a solid grasp of responsive design
- Using systemized approach toward design
- Ideally some experience or familiarity with working in or writing code
- Has a natural curiosity to discover the system and understand how it is designed and works
// How to apply?
Contact us through this portal. Please, provide both a CV and a motivational video.
Additionally, we want to see your design! Please attach a link to your portfolio or other relevant material. We look forward to meeting you!
Competitive salary based on experience and negotiation.
For more information or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.