Email Graphic Designer
Email Graphic Designer
full-time | remote | https://stimulate.agency
Who We Are
Stimulate is an email and SMS marketing agency focused on improving customer retention through exceptional campaigns, automations, and other content creation. We offer specialized expertise in the lifestyle industry—beauty, health, apparel, and food and beverage.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an email graphic designer to lead the crafting of conversion-focused emails that align with our client's style guides, identity, and strategy. You will be responsible for building out our design team including defining best practices and developing top-tier design principles that scale with our rapidly growing agency.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Design beautiful graphics and impactful layouts for our campaigns and automations 📧
- Learn, apply, and develop our best practices to all emails to maximize conversions
- Work closely with our Creative Director to build ✨flawless✨ emails
- Follow client brand guidelines to maintain a consistent look and feel
- Excellent design skills
- Extensive experience using Figma
- A portfolio of work to you can share with us
- A keen eye for detail: No flaw gets past you! 👀
- Willingness and ability to work during normal business hours
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and adapt design aesthetics and style to each client
- Great communication skills: Although this role is remote, we communicate daily via Slack and ClickUp
Stimulate is a fast-paced and quickly growing team of hard-working individuals constantly pushing each other to develop greater depth and breadth of knowledge and skill. We believe team communication is critical and place emphasis on clear, timely, and constructive feedback. There is no better place to hone your skills and become a better individual contributor and team member than at Stimulate.
Just a few of the perks you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, and dental coverage for full time employees
- 15 days paid vacation plus 7 paid holidays for full time employees
- Diverse tasks across a wide range of projects—you’ll never be bored
- Happy hours: Our remote happy hours are pretty lit 🥂
- If you’re interested in learning something new or taking a stab at a new project, we’ll never say no. Our team will do anything to help you succeed!