DTC Brand Designer
- USA Only
eScale is a growing division inside Success Agency with a focus on building eCommerce experiences for D2C brands in the wellness space.
We’re always remote, personal growth-focused, and high performing. Our mission is to help the leaders of positive impacting companies to reach their growth, financial, and life goals.. and to do the same for our team members.
Overview of the Role
As a Brand Designer, you’ll create and expand the visual brand for our DTC clients, primarily in the wellness and CBD industries. This includes creating the visual brand for startups as well as expanding brand visuals for established companies.
With a focus on strategy, you’ll work with our clients and team to craft visual experiences that further the unique essence of our clients' brands.
Brand Designer responsibilities include:
- Develop website creative direction (working with our UX/UI Designer and at times designing interfaces yourself)
- Develop website mood boards and other tools to work with the client to define an ideal creative direction
- Create brand identities (including logo design)
- Develop visual brand guidelines
- Design creative assets (social media, etc.)
- Develop creative direction for Photography and Video
- 3+ years in brand-strategy focused design
- Extensive Direct to Consumer (DTC) experience, especially in wellness (ideally CBD)
- Strong collaboration skills
Benefits of Working at eScale
- We only hire nice people.. which means you only work with nice people
- 15 Days PTO* + 10 Holidays Per Year
- Insurance premiums reimbursement
- Company-provided computer or reimbursement
- Gym or fitness reimbursement
- Clear boundaries between work and non-work
- We generally limit work to 40 hours / week
*No, we don't do the "unlimited vacation" thing.. we feel "unlimited vacation" in reality means you don't actually take vacations because it's never a good time... and that also tends to blur the lines between work and non-work... we believe when you're not working you should not... be working :).