Director, Web User Acquisition
About The Role
We'd love to talk with you if… You have a minimum 10 years of related experience in digital marketing and advertising, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with social, display, search, native, content, and affiliate marketing is a must.
- You have a strong analytical, mathematical mindset and experience with web analytics. You know how to build logical interconnections using data and communicate within the company.
- Experience with tagging, URL parameters, conversion pixels, and S2S postbacks.
- Experience with analytic platforms like Google Analytics and Mixpanel with ability to take a deep dive extracting valuable and actionable data sets
- You have a strong understanding of tech platform valuation metrics such as LTV, CPA, retention, virality, etc. and have experience in driving product marketing decisions using these metrics.
- You have the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience working with media buying agencies
- Experience with giveaway or sweepstakes strategy’s and websites is a major plus
- App advertising is a plus with experience working with MMPs.
You'll be working closely with the leadership team and reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Driving users through several marketing channels including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, TikTok, DSPs, etc. to blog pages with affiliate offers and Current Rewards app ensuring Media Efficiency Ratio goals are met
- Reporting on key metrics weekly from media channels and affiliate partners/networks.
- A/B testing copy, images, layout on the blog site, optimizing towards revenue and engagement.
- Setup proper tracking methods ensuring we can track users from impression, to click, to conversion, and ultimately revenue.
- Update landing pages with new converting content.
- Work with the creative team on ads weekly testing images, headlines, descriptions, etc.
- Hire additional team members as Current’s marketing effort expands.