Digital Product Interface Designer
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (6%)
**Senior Digital Product Interface Designer (m/f/d) in Munich / Germany
wide remote full or part time (min. 32 h)**
WE WANT YOU!
We are SNK, also called schoene neue kinder. A colourful bunch - characterised by creativity, technical skills, project management experience, brand love and marketing know-how. We know how to develop outstanding digital CX solutions together, whether software interfaces, marketing websites or apps. We work for renowned unicorns such as Celonis, SAP or commercetools, but also for classic B2B medium-sized businesses.
For our UX team we are looking for a Senior Digital Product Interface Designer (m/f/d) to support us with the following tasks:
- Be responsible for and coordinate complex B2B projects, including cross-platform digital solutions, application & tooling interfaces
- Independently implement UX projects from conception to design, providing technical leadership to colleagues
- Lead workshops and interviews to immerse yourself in complex requirements and issues. In doing so, you independently record customer requirements, interpret them and simply pass the specifications on to the UX team
- Developing user-centred interaction concepts (user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes)
- Translating complex processes and data of B2B software into simple and easy-to-use features
Summarised in keywords this means:
- Ui Patterns
- Design systems
- Data visualisation and interpretation
- User flows
- Interface Design
- Interaction Design
- Several years of expertise in the conception and design of complex, web-based applications or enterprise applications
- Content understanding of dynamic data (ERP, PIM, CMS, etc. are no strangers to you)
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and understanding of web technologies
- Communicative personality, convincing presentation skills and consulting skills
- You feel confident in German and English customer service
- Motivated colleagues in a familiar and team-oriented working atmosphere, in which several friendships have already developed
- An open, honest feedback culture and short, unbureaucratic communication channels
- Exciting, complex and therefore challenging projects in a B2B context
- Flexible working hours and home office are a matter of course and allow you a very good work-life-balance and time for your loved ones / hobbies etc.
- We love our regular team events
- Modern hardware (Mac OS or Windows of your choice)
- Fun at work doesn't pay your rent, so we offer you absolutely fair pay
- Newly renovated office in central location in Munich, directly at Candidplatz underground station
- Your well-being is also taken care of: we offer you fresh fruit, free hot and cold drinks (we're not talking about water) and free kebab (also vegetarian/vegan) on every 2nd Thursday of the month (= kebab day)
- Thanks to our cooperation with JobRad, you can stay fit with us and contribute to the environment
- Whether fitness or shopping, numerous discounts are waiting for you with us
- Really good songs. Every day.
WHO WE ARE:
In numbers: 2 offices in 2 countries, over 120 employees, 16 nationalities, 2 office dogs. schoene neue kinder is a growing digital agency with a focus on digital customer experiences. Our DNA is 100% design and 100% technology. We work on exciting digital projects and are always happy to welcome new employees with their own brilliant ideas. Learn more about snk on https://www.snk.de/en/career.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please send us your informative documents including work samples to bewerbung(at)snk.de or simply apply online at jobs.snk.de/job/470661 - we look forward to receiving your application!
Please also indicate where you found our ad.
Please note that a permanent residence in Germany is required for us to consider you for this position.
Of course, we are also happy to answer any questions. Your contact person is Christina Eberlein.