Digital Product Designer
- North America
We are Latitude, the creators of the massively popular online game, AI Dungeon, where the AI completes your adventure as you create it. This game is just the surface of what we've been working on, and we're looking for someone to join us and change the way gaming and entertainment are done forever.
Are you excited by brand new technologies that shatter prior limitations?
Do you enjoy testing things which may or may not work?
Are you fascinated with how people interact and experience joy with digital products?
Do you love working with both the left and right side of your brain?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then do we have a career opportunity for you!
To make AI a tool of creativity and freedom for everyone.
What you’ll do:
- Design and collaboratively build products to enable the creation and enjoyment of AI experiences
- Use Figma, Affinity, Adobe, and/or other software to design and build:
- Scalable design systems to serve millions of concurrent users
- Visual art, animation, and UI assets
- Use and learn web and game technologies to implement designs
- Experiment with the impact of visual changes on behavior
- Scale the visual identity of Latitude and its products
- Consider the security, privacy and accessibility implications of your work
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in the games industry or experience design
- Deep understanding of art and design principles
- Willingness to learn about web and game technologies
- Experience organizing and executing the design side of large scale product development
- Ability to justify design decisions with data and reason
- A portfolio showing a variety of work that demonstrates a deep understanding of:
- Typography and layout
- Digital products and usability
- Principles of graphic design and art
- Work authorization in the United States / Canada:
- This is required at the moment. Help us grow so we can consider international candidates!
About the Role:
Job Type: Full-time, Flexible hours
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: 100k+ (by qualifications)
Benefits: Health, Stock, Unlimited PTO
What it's like on the Latitude Team
Latitude has a remote-first work environment. This is made possible by our culture of speed and ownership. We hire carefully those candidates with a broad base of general ability, and one or two areas of significant depth. This allows us to maintain talent density, and provide a host of experts for every individual to work with and learn from. Every employee is expected to live our values of Initiative, Speed, Exploration, and Empathy courageously and consistently.
Read more about us here: https://latitude.io/
At Latitude, we value diversity and make employment decisions based on qualifications, competence, and business needs. People are different, and we strive to celebrate those differences.
We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy), genetic information, marital status, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.