Digital Product Designer
Eligible is an innovative fintech startup that helps financial institutions delight, engage and keep their customers forever! Our mission is to replace dated paper and telephone customer service with a digital journey that personalises each customer's needs.
Our first use case is the mortgage market, and we have developed an intelligent relationship solution for financial institutions. We work with over 700 mortgage advisers, are partnered with some of the largest intermediaries and top lenders in the market, managing over £15BN of mortgages.
We are looking for a friendly and talented full-time UX Designer to join our Clerkenwell-based product development team. As an Eligible UX Designer, you will drive product execution, design, and experience.
Starting Salary: Depending on experience, £40k – £50k per year
- Have at least four years of relevant experience.
- Have a startup problem-solving mindset.
- Have an exceptional visual and UX design folio.
- Be experienced and trained in UI design, usability, software product development and user research.
- Be systems & process orientated.
- Show a willingness to work with developers to assess, plan, design, fix features and improve the digital product.
- Have one or two secret talents in your back pocket like; research methods, copywriting, illustration, graphic design, or animation.
What you'll do:
- Influence strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, impactful problem/opportunity statements
- Demonstrate mastery of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and create appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance
- Explore diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluate concepts using appropriate methods to figure out the strongest
- Expertly facilitate idea generation with internal staff and external partners.
- Actively contribute to design-system growth based on use cases.
- Make decisions that clarify relationships between patterns and support future flexibility.
- Actively seek diverse feedback on design work and anticipate feedback to address it proactively.
- Tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
- Apply and adapt design and research processes to fit the needs of the project
- Develop empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources.
How to apply:
Send your CV along with a copy of your portfolio to:
When composing your email, please include your [First name] [last name] and "Digital product designer" within the subject line.
Portfolios should be supplied in .pdf format and not exceed 10MB in file size if emailed as an attachment. Alternatively, please supply a link for download.
- No recruiters
- Must be eligible to work in the UK