Digital Graphic Designer
- 138 applicants (30%)
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our world-class team of talented individuals! Our team is best known for award-winning apps that have been used by millions worldwide to help them to improve their well-being. These are Pillow (https://pillow.app) and Today (https://neybox.com/today).
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Conceptualize, design, and produce unique designs that will highlight the features and capabilities of our apps.
- Help us shape a unique voice and visual identity for our applications
- Prepare graphic assets (icons, illustrations, animations, and other compositions) that will be used for various features and functionality in our app.
- Maintain and update the branding assets of Neybox and our apps
- Prepare compositions, illustrations, and other graphics that will be used for the websites and product pages of our mobile applications.
- Prepare marketing material for our social media accounts and other online profiles.
- Our team is small without managerial overhead, so we’ll work closely together. As a result, your voice will always be heard, and you’ll have the chance to make significant contributions to our apps while having direct access to the product owners.
This is a full-time position, and we’re looking for someone who will work with us long-term without any particular end date. Please do not contact us if you are a design agency.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience in illustration and icon design
- Experience in photo editing and retouching
- Experience in digital animation
- Good copy writing skills
- 3D Design skills are a plus
- Basic video editing skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or equivalent design tools
- Expertise in Figma and Sketch
Package & Benefits
- Salary Great compensation
- Additional bonuses We want to acknowledge great performance and commitment.
- Flexible work schedule To help you stay focused and productive.
- Time off 24 days of paid leave plus public holidays
- Learning Budget for books, software, and other resources you might need.
- Fully Remote Stay creative at the place that you enjoy the most.
Please provide a link to your portfolio. References from previous employers may be required.