- 10 applicants (12%)
The Digital Designer is a versatile designer who can drive ideation, support art direction, and execute SSS’ digital initiatives and projects. They can demonstrate a strong design style and have proven experience with leading the designs of various interactive experiences from websites, digital products, and other non-digital formats. The Digital Designer will support the team’s innovation and digital workstreams by partnering with internal creatives to create impactful and forward thinking designs across various platforms and client briefs.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of strong experience in visual and interactive design, at a digital or creative studio/agency.
- Ability to conceptualize original visual designs into interactive and digital experiences.
- Expertise in leading front end design with knowledge and collaboration of UX/UI, Tech, virtual/AR/web3 platforms as a plus.
- Collaborate with cross discipline Leads in creative strategy, production, tech and various levels of designers to help direct and define scopes of digital design workstream endeavors.
- Excellent communication, presentation and presentation design skills; must be able to articulate concepts, ideas and design approach to internal and external stakeholders.