- USA Only
Title: Digital Designer
- Location: United States – Remote
LEO is seeking an experienced and versatile Digital Designer. The ambitious candidate will use their high level of expertise to creatively execute Art Directors’ visions across a broad range of digital projects.
As Digital Designer you will be responsible for producing dynamic graphics, exporting visual assets for development, and applying client brand standards to e-learning authoring tool content. If you like the challenge of turning creative briefs into high-quality artwork, interactive and engaging layouts that function across a range of responsive and adaptive UX/UI frameworks then this could be the role for you!
You should feel comfortable working with multi-disciplinary teams, collaborating effectively with colleagues in both content and technical development. You are proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, have a strong understanding of web formats and are wildly talented with image manipulation, vector illustration and typography. As a designer, you understand the importance of brand consistency and how UX and UI design is essential to every great digital experience.
A few more details on what this role involves :
- Creating and exporting artwork for a wide range of digital platforms (E.g. cropping and retouching photography, vector illustration and designing diagrams)
- Creating collateral (print) material for blended learning programs
- Sourcing media from stock libraries/client brand sites
- Preparing graphical templates using XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Building and styling prototypes
- Creating sprite sheets and preparing graphical assets for development
- Developing content using authoring tools such as gomo, Articulate Storyline, Rise, and Adobe Captivate
- Ensuring technical and accessibility requirements are met (E.g. Colour contrast, page weights, etc..)
- Following metrics set out by the Art Director and Visual Design Manager
- Communicating with Project Managers about project progress
The salary for this role is up to $60k DOE
Why do you want to work for LEO?
LEO is a global leader in the creation of digital learning and partners with some of the world’s top brands including Twitter, Caterpillar, Toyota, Marriott, L’Oreal, Mars, Jaguar Land Rover, British Airways, as well as Government departments, charities and the United Nations.
LEO works hard and moves fast. The LEO team laughs and has fun, but when creating, it is “game on”. Excellence, attention to detail, and initiative are highly valued.
How do you apply?
You must demonstrate an understanding of design through relevant work experience and have a portfolio that illustrates creativity and competence using a variety of tools and methods.
Contact us, including a link to your portfolio, and tell us how you’d help us to grow our business. If it feels like a match, we will ask you to undertake a short task.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.