- 20 applicants (22%)
You’re a fast mover and you thrive in a rapidly changing and moving environment. You’re eager to roll up your sleeves and solve problems while remaining passionate about the brand we are and the work you do!
About The Position - Graphic Designer
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Create design concepts and content library for social media.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains final copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment and by making purchases from vendors when required.
- Ensures operation of design equipment and software by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Always maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Perform other business-related duties as assigned
- Have a can’t lose attitude and are thrilled about our collective success
Must be 21+ years of age
Education - It’s not a requirement. While we’re happy to look at college graduates with art and design degrees or related experience, we know and understand that talent comes from a lot of places, so we’re all about talent!
2 years experience in CPG or other product design is desirable.
- Hunger to solve problems and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Killer communicator with a handle on the most relevant design tools as well as proficiency in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook, and have reliable internet access from home.
- A passion for doing better and being better
- Passion for communicating our brands relevance via words and pictures and a the ability to create social posts and content
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Flexible work schedule is required.
- A valid state driver’s license is required and must be maintained throughout the
What You’ll Get
As a Plift Designer, you’ll have a flexible schedule and all of the tools you need to be successful. We offer competitive compensation as well as plenty of rad Plift swag and free products to enjoy!
You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a talented group of brand marketers, designers, sales leaders, eCommerce experts and entrepreneurs laser-focused on disrupting the beverage industry. You’ll have the autonomy to bring your ideas to life, challenge the status quo and execute in ways that only a lean startup can.
Most importantly, you’ll help us build a new brand with a purpose: to redefine drinking culture as a healthy way to socialize, unwind, and relax — without booze, while building a more inclusive and accessible industry.
- Competitive compensation
- Equity shares in Plift
- Monthly stipend for medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Company paid cell phone
- Kick ass company sponsored events and activities and swag
Interested in joining Plift?