Design Lead - Growth
- 4 applicants (20%)
Since 2015 Sweatcoin and now Sweat Economy have been working on making the world more physically active. With more than 140+ million registered users, thousands of partners and a proven ability to make people move more (+20%)
Sweatcoin is the most downloaded Health app of the year (2022), having been No.1 Overall App in 56 countries and counting!
As a Design Lead you will be working as part of our Growth Squad. You will lead the growth and acquisition design direction, raising the bar for design across the whole company.
- Leading the Growth and Acquisition Design Direction. You’ll own design and vision, and work with executives, developers, marketing managers, product and visual designers.
- Promoting a design vision through strategic pillars. You’ll be a source of inspiration to others to deliver fast-paced experiments on new products and services that people need in their journey to become more active. Seeing opportunities in the dynamic nature of a hyper-growth user acquisition.
- Raising the bar for design across the whole company. You'll have a killer eye for design and appreciate what it takes to create exceptional experiences. Crafting beautiful and usable designs for digital products by applying your expertise.
Apply if, you are:
- Experienced lead with a proven experience of leading teams with more that 5 designers onboard.
- A person with strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Passionate mentor and strong believer in raising team’s potential and facilitate personal growth
About the team:
- Multi-cultural team of 16
- Fully remote
What you will get in return:
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, our core hours are (10:00-16:00 GMT)
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of Basic Salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 2 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Team building abroad in exciting locations!
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Two office locations, London and Lisbon, in case you'd like to work from the office sometime
- Wellbeing program, (up to 2 counselling session per month)
- Health Insurance, for our employees joining outside UK or PT you have a 1000€ yearly allowance.