- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Advanced Systems Group LLC provides onsite managed services for a prominent global tech company based in Mountain View. We are seeking a Design Coordinator to join our team!
This is a Temporary Full-time position for 6 months, with the possibility to extend. This role is remote in the United States and can work within any U.S. time zone.
The Design Coordinator is the primary point of contact for day-to-day management of ongoing design projects, in a highly collaborative corporate environment. This individual is responsible for reviewing incoming requests, communicating and negotiating project details and scope with stakeholders, assigning designers to tasks and managing their schedules, and overseeing and providing regular updates on project status. The Coordinator will also be responsible for developing and implementing improvements to the coordination process.
- Project scheduling: coordinate and assign design projects to team members ensuring ideal fit for project scope, timeline, and workload balance across the team.
- Database management: maintain the project database, open task lists and trackers, and maintain the design asset database which includes project documentation & files.
- Production workflows: work with operations and cross functional teams to optimize, implement and adapt standard workflows, expedited workflows, and exception management process.
- Stakeholder communication: Key line of communication for stakeholders and designers. Attend project kickoff meetings to take minutes, negotiate project scope and set up timelines and budget accordingly. Ensure clear and frequent communication around project status and shifts in scope.
- Metrics and Dashboards: Maintain project status information across all designers, capture and analyze production related data, create and maintain dashboards of activities, enforce project and hour tracking by designers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with content production workflows
- Experience working with and managing design teams
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience using GSuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem and audience
- Understanding of visual design, typography and design systems
- Understanding of software technologies and web development