- USA Only
- 5 applicants
USA – Remote
Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Do you identify as both a left- and a right-brain thinker? Are you ready to take the lead in driving creative excellence and strategic innovation for our clients? As a Creative Strategist at Tinuti you will be at the forefront of shaping the future of brand messaging and digital media engagement. Join our dynamic in-house creative team at one of the country’s largest independent performance marketing agencies and help us deliver cutting-edge solutions that surpass client goals through data-driven creativity.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- The Creative Strategist is responsible for guiding and defining the client’s strategy and goals for all creative scoped in the SOW including creative mix, testing strategy, and reporting on creative insights to inform future creative. The Creative Strategist is expected to be the day-to-day POC for strategy and planning for internal and external contacts for clients as they develop audience-targeted creative campaigns aligned with channel best practices, adapting brand guidelines to achieve KPIs.
- You will also develop deep relationships with and collaborate closely with our media and client services teams to conceive, develop, and execute strategic creative that fulfills campaign goals. Your mission will be to elevate our clients and achieve exceptional results through innovative and audience-specific messaging across today’s broad spectrum of digital media channels.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch.
- Possess a test-learn mindset (“how can something be 10% better than the last time we tried it?”)
- Inquisitive nature and willingness to ask questions, learn and adapt to new technologies, e.g. generative AI.
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable marketing and communication objectives.
- Interpret and analyze research findings and reports, utilizing insights to enhance strategies.
- Summarize and share third-party research within concise presentations that inform both internal teams and clients.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or internal brand teams, with a proven track record of driving creative excellence.
- At least 2 years of client relationship management experience, delivering on creative goals and collaborating closely with either in-house or agency creative teams through the ideation, production, and review process.
- Proficiency in analyzing data from platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube and deriving insights that can inform performance-driven creative strategies
- Familiarity with email, web, display, and social channels, with a focus on innovation and optimization.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills for in-person pitches and presenting your work to existing clients.
Bonus Skills (Not Required, but a Plus):
- Client experience within financial services, retail and ecommerce industries
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That’s why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage all Tinutians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with your Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
- Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
- Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
- Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
The annual base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently ($65,000 – $75,000) plus performance bonus of up to (8%). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Disclaimer : This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.