Creative Producer – US
- Content & Growth
- New York
90min, a brand of Minute Media, is the world’s largest soccer community delivering authentic content in 11 languages to more than 50 million fans globally. With a passionate team of content creators around the world, 90min covers soccer up-close from the fan’s perspective. 90min doesn’t speak to fans, they speak with them because they’re fans themselves. For more information, check out https://www.90min.com.
We are looking for a Creative Producer with editing skills to help lead concept development from ideation to production, delivering innovative social content formats for soccer fans all over the world.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the production of multimedia content from brief to delivery.
- Lead brainstorms focused on creative video and social content.
- Liaise with the Global Content team based in London and coordinate with sales, creative solutions and PR on how best to create attractive content for clients, representing the style and tone of voice of our brand.
- Leverage existing relationships within the soccer space to partner with brands, associations and talent to create meaningful content.
What You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience working as a producer/editor in a creative environment.
- Strong knowledge of video production practices and ability to direct shoots.
- Great understanding of the latest content trends in the sports industry
- Strong knowledge of social media and content creation processes – especially TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Top writing skills to produce scripts for video content.
- High creativity and independence skills to lead and initiate ideas and formats for all our platforms.
- Knowledge and passion for global soccer.
- Video editing experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfortable in front of a camera or able to self-shoot.
- Able to speak and write any of the following languages on top of English: Spanish, French, Italian, German or Portuguese.
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Fun company events and celebrations with a focus on DEI each quarter
- We highly value team collaboration, empathy, and respect towards one another and see this as a key component to delivering the best results
- Employee donation matching program
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
- We hire 100% remote talent across the nation
- Free 8 personal coaching & 8 therapy sessions with top-tier providers that are totally confidential
- $950 work-from-home stipend that can be used towards furniture, headphones, wifi, and much more!
- Free swag and gift cards are given throughout the year
- Competitive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k benefits