Creative Marketing Designer
The Ziflow marketing team is looking for a Creative Marketing Designer with outstanding visual design and communication skills, who also has a strong grasp of how their designs impact and influence digital marketing performance across multiple channels. You will be responsible for conceiving and executing designs that align with our overall style and resonate emotionally with our community of users and potential customers. This is an amazing opportunity to help build and expand our brand awareness worldwide. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to our Manager of Creative Operations, and will work closely with our creative, product marketing, and content teams.
- Collaborate with developers, product, creative and motion designers, and editors to conceptualise and produce digital marketing for Ziflow
- Design, revise, and update marketing and advertising materials such as interactive websites, landing pages, social ads, reports/infographics- according to sales, customer success, and marketing objectives
- Maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all digital touch-points
- Where possible, create and maintain processes and templates that make asset creation as efficient as possible.
- Help develop and maintain a highly organised and accessible asset library for use across the organisation.
- 4+ years of experience in a digital interactive or visual designer role with an understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong online portfolio showing digital design work
- Advanced knowledge of design principles including typography, composition, color schemes, imagery, etc.
- Proficient in Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe CC.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Ziflow is the leading creative collaboration platform that helps agencies and brands deliver exceptional creative work by streamlining feedback on any creative asset from concept to delivery. Customers include Showtime, McCann Worldgroup, AWS, Weber, Specialised and Dupont.
Ziflow was founded in 2016 and serves thousands of customers across the world. Team members are located in the US, UK, Poland and South Africa.
The Ziflow executive team has extensive experience building, growing and successfully exiting SaaS businesses in this product category.