Creative Marketing Designer
Title:Creative Marketing Designer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Would you like to play a meaningful role in the development of a Machine Learning venture-backed start-up?
We are seeking a Creative Marketing Specialist to lead and project manage MindsDBs creative and develop and maintain MindsDB’s corporate brand style guide.
This role will be fully remote.
- Design and art work all visual components for marketing materials, technical illustrations, promotional campaigns, presentations, social media, paid search, website, etc.
- Demonstrate awareness and use of current and appropriate design trends in visual styling.
- Standardize templates for re-use.
- Take the lead in developing MindsDB video content.
- Always advocate for best practice user interaction principles together with a firm grasp of layout visual principles in all your work.
- Ensure consistency of brand usage both internal and external representations including communications, print, digital, marketing, and sales material.
- Organize and maintain all media assets including images, videos, logos, and icon libraries.
You will have:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Design degree or equivalent professional experience (we require work samples for this position)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar technologies.
- Creative and outside-the-box thinking.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with particular attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a team across multiple projects and timelines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully remote team with flexible working hours
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited PTO & Public Holidays
- New Hire Stipend (Remote Workstation)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (US)
- Learning & Development budget
- Monthly (virtual) team events
- International in-person company retreats
- Well-being/mental health leave