Creative Director/Head of Design & Brand
Full-time (Linz, partially remote possible)
As lead of our Design & Brand team, you will:
- Lead brand development and brand stewardship for Tractive as we introduce our pet GPS tracking solutions to millions of pet owners worldwide.
- Lead a creative team of graphic designers, UX designers, motion designers and videographers while working closely and collaboratively with Marketing, Sales and other teams.
- Be responsible for the design, art direction and management of all the visual assets which includes mobile apps, website, online-shop, packaging, marketing materials and videos
- Drive the continuous development of the corporate identity and ensure that CI,, strategic brand visual and tone of voice standards and guidelines are adhered to throughout all channels
- Establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results
- Support and develop current and new employees to grow in their roles and careers
- Several years of experience leading and growing a creative team
- Excellent visual competence and design aesthetic with an extensive design & UI experience
- Creative and understanding for design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising
- Experience with TV-spot creation and video-ads a strong plus
- Analytical skills to be able to analyze trends, look at new data
- Decisive and be able to make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- You are a team player
- A creative mind who’s full of ideas
- Well-organized leader that can steer creatives effectively
- Understands the big picture, but is also detail-oriented
- Willing to relocate to Austria to join our international team in our brand new (2022) Tractive campus
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. The annual gross salary starts at € 65,000 on a full-time basis. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.