Refokus is a design-driven agency creating amazing websites for amazing brands with amazing people.
We are a truly remote agency working together: we are a team, we collaborate, and we are always close to each other. We are driven by our values, and we hire people who care about their work and the people they work with.
After an amazing first year, we grew our team from 2 to 18, and we are looking to double it again this year! For that, we are looking for amazing people to shape and be part of the future of Refokus.
We are looking for a hands-on Creative Director to lead the conceptual phases of multiple web/brand projects and collaborate with our Head of Design to push our design practice forward.
This is a new position at Refokus, and you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing agency from the ground up, bring your ideas, and push the boundaries.
What you'll do
You will conceptualize the design direction of award-winning websites for startups in Europe and the US, directly collaborate with our enterprise customers, and work on amazing internal projects to push our brand forward.
- Work closely with our project managers on the discovery and visual strategy stages to conceptualize the look & feel, and direction of the project to hand over to our production designers.
- Collaborate and present design ideas and deliverables to clients
- Design showcase websites for amazing brands (startups, unicorns, and enterprises).
- Do some stuff for our internal marketing (we do a lot of cool internal projects to make our brand stronger)
- Work closely with our Head of Design to set processes and strategies to push our design practice forward.
- Participate in the identification, recruitment, and onboarding of new designers
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales Team
Who you are
You love creating amazing websites that tell a story, that showcase a product, and that are making people wow.
- You love designing websites.
- You spent some time at a digital agency or a startup.
- You know your way around Figma; maybe even some motion and 3D, would be a big plus.
- You can create prototypes to showcase your ideas.
- Your work is conceptually clear and visually stunning.
- You love animations and know how to use them to tell a story and add coolness to your designs.
- You love working with clients, and clients love you right back.
- You can read what clients want even before they do. Magic? Empathy? A little bit of both.
- You are great at communicating with clients and the rest of the team.
- You speak English fluently (our company language is English)
- You can lead multiple project teams and keep them engaged by providing perspective and farsight.
- Teamwork is your natural habit of strengthening each team member’s skills, enabling them to create the best possible outcome.