We are looking for a talented and experienced Head of Design who has an eye for design and content creation geared towards selling consumer products. They should be flexible enough to work across a broad range of brands, audiences, and visual styles, inspired by performance data. They should also be an experienced leader of teams, developer of people, and enthusiastic collaborator - someone that can inspire others and bring people together to deliver growth through visual communication.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the entire design team including internal brand design and brand content experts, as well as external partners
- Work closely with the marketing leads of each of our brands to create, maintain and develop clear visual brand identity for each of our brands, inspired by performance data
- Continue to expand our network of content creators that can work intuitively and cost effectively with brands
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team to develop ideas that are in keeping with the brands’ visual identity
- Ensure that the creative concepts developed by each brand are authentically captured and delivered as final content and marketing assets across Paid, retention, eCom, social, packaging, and wholesale
- Develop systems and processes that allow for seamless, effective and efficient collaboration between the Design team and brand team
- Review and approve work developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Develop the talents of the team by providing training, guidance and feedback
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role, ideally in an agency setting
- A brand-first, data-inspired approach to design, where the performance of your team’s content genuinely motivates and excites you
- A collaborative nature and inquisitive spirit
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision to overseeing production on time and on budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, and mobile, but also understanding offline and print
- A love of efficient and effective processes
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma, etc.
- Highly skilled with building and leading a diverse team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary (and bonus structure).
- Robust healthcare, dental, and vision plans, including full healthcare coverage for your family.
- Flexible Paid Time Off.
- Flexible remote working environment, including a stipend to set up your home office.
- Exciting role within a growing team and company.
- Paid time off to vote as part of our membership to Time to Vote.
- Diversity program including a monthly forum.
- Monthly paid time off for volunteering.
- Annual stipend for external Learning & Development opportunities.
- Access resources to support your financial well-being, including a financial planner.
- Mental wellness benefits include a subscription to Calm, and access to online sessions with therapists and psychologists.
We are committed to your success. At Win, we acquire exceptional, customer- focused companies with a proven track record, then plug in our Shared Services platform of world-class experts to take them to the next level. So, instead of trying to scale alone, every brand that joins Win becomes part of a ready-made community and instantly benefits from decades of expertise, as well as pooled resources, shared operational costs, and economies of scale.
It’s a tried and trusted model that we’ve implemented across a broad but carefully curated portfolio spanning everything from customizable apparel and fitness accessories to home fragrances and pet products. But no matter the market, our businesses all share three things in common: an obsession with making their customers happy, a category-defining brand, and clear growth opportunities.
if you are a dynamic professional looking to have an impact on some of the most exciting brands on the market - Let's start a conversation.
Win is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of our staff and inclusive work environment. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
If you are applying for this role, and reside in California, please read our CCPA notice to understand what data we collect and how we'll use it (don't worry, we'll never sell your data)