- 4 applicants (8%)
This position is fully remote.All applicants must live and work in the United States.
At Third and Grove (TAG) our mission is to eliminate boundaries and create solutions that elevate our client's digital presence. TAG is looking for a Creative Director who will lead the practice by leveraging their experience building and growing Design teams and their expertise conceptualizing a strategic vision. We’re looking for a prolific idea generator who looks at the world through a different lens, wants to create compelling, impactful and functional web designs while honing their craft, influencing the culture, and fueling collaboration across teams.
As Creative Director at TAG, your vision will influence, inspire and motivate our team and our clients. You will set the bar for quality and demand excellence across the design team. You will lead creative discoveries, intimately understand our clients, their brand and their target audience, and guide our team to develop world-class designs that perform.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A natural ability to capture an audience through storytelling and instill confidence through sound critical thinking
- Engaging presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- An unwavering curiosity for creative innovation
- Ability to provide creative direction and overall leadership when it comes to account strategy
- Willingness and ability to jump in and support team on wireframes and page designs
- Proactive and solution-oriented problem solver
- Track record of delivering award-winning web designs
- Fights the good fight in terms of quality standards, process and doing the right thing
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of creatives
- 10+ years of digital agency experience and thorough understanding of digital best practices (including responsive design + accessibility standards)
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
What you’ll do:
- Create impactful, meaningful digital experiences people love and clients value
- Lead, inspire and motivate creative team to deliver best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- Shape and direct creative strategy and deliverables from concepts through execution
- Ensure all creative deliverables align with brand guidelines, business and user requirements, overarching project goals and strategy, and digital best practices
- Lead brainstorming sessions that generate new ideas
- Act as a mentor and foster growth by investing time and energy into your team
- Collaborate with teams and clients to establish optimization strategy that aligns with goals
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiency gains
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with the leadership team
- Contribute to our culture and help grow the next generation of digital designers
- Support efforts to win new business opportunities
- Stay on top of digital trends and act as thought leader on the matter
- Act as the steward of TAG’s brand
Benefits and Perks
- 100% employer paid health, vision and dental insurance
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family First PTO Bank
- Up to 100% remote / telecommute
- Flex Fridays
- Paid vacation
- 401k with 4% match
- Charitable matches and/or community service hours
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Company culture events such as trivia and team lunches
- Professional development budget
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a fully remote full-service digital agency. Our vision is to use technology and design to make the web worth browsing. We want to leave the web better than we found it. TAG team members strive to embody our core values, leading with empathy and practicing accountability, excellence, integrity and curiosity -in everything we do.
EEO Statement:Third and Grove provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, protected veteran, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diversity Statement: Third and Grove’s vision is to leave the web better than we found it. Our diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives play a significant role in that. As an equal opportunity employer, we are working to ensure we both grow and maintain a team of individuals from varying backgrounds and perspectives. People are at the center of everything we do, and we want to encourage our staff to bring their authentic selves to work, so that we can learn from each other and better serve our clients, our communities, and the world.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the criteria.