About Us 🌎
We're on a mission to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, and affordable for everyone!
EcoCart is the #1 solution for sustainable e-commerce, with products that allow online shoppers and businesses to make their orders carbon neutral with a single click. We are backed by top VCs, executives from Facebook, Affirm, & Klaviyo, and by top-tier e-commerce founders of Chubbies, Blue Bottle Coffee, BarkBox, & Felix Gray.
We are a remote-first Series A-stage startup based in San Francisco, CA looking for a Creative Director who is motivated by building products that will help change the world. We’re growing quickly, and want you to grow with us!
Salary Range: $80,000 - $110,000
The Role 💻
A data-driven storyteller who can design, develop, and manage all creative projects within the marketing team, from campaign assets to sales enablement materials to website changes. Someone who is a well-rounded and motivated designer-developer mix who is as proficient in graphic design as they are in website design and development. The person in this role will work cross functionally with the marketing and sales teams, partners, customers, and other stakeholders to produce eye-catching creative and lead-driving website experiences. Their highest priority will be visually bringing the EcoCart story to life and ensuring consistency across all assets and touch points.
A day in the life ☀️
- Oversee conceptualization and project management of producing all creative assets for marketing & sales
- Ensures brand consistency across assets and campaigns, and helps to further develop creative strategy in a systematic manner
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects cross functionally with sales, marketing, and engineering teams, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which will include multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Develop, test, document, and implement high quality web pages and microsites on time that perform according to specifications
- Continuously evaluate the design and functionality of supported website and make thoughtful recommendations for improvements
- Analyze performance of website and take action to correct deficiencies
- Develop and adhere to development standards that allow for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports team development
- Suggest, create, and present product ideas and concepts to relevant team members for brainstorming the best user experience
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
We are looking for 🔍
- 3-6 years of design experience in B2B SaaS.
- Experience with both brand and product design.
- Demonstrated success in building and scaling successful design systems.
- Experience in, and a desire to, build out and manage design teams.
Bonus points if you 🚀
- Know HTML/CSS. We’re looking for a design developer.
- Have worked in e-commerce or commerce software specifically.
- Have experience working cross-functionally between marketing and product team needs.
- Have previously built out a brand identity and design system to accompany it.
- Series A Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Remote-first environment
- Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Mental health benefits
- Life insurance
- Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!
- Summer Fridays - Enjoy a half day every Friday during the summer!