As a Creative Designer, you will be part of the IH Creative team responsible for working with our Enterprise Tech customers to create exceptional integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement & conversion. This will include developing assets and creatives for omnichannel digital marketing campaigns – that incorporate social media, content syndication, publisher programs, programmatic media, email nurture including ABM, virtual events, webinars, partners co-marketing, and more.
The Creative Designer will guide the experience that connects users with content. She/he will work with a team of creative, strategy, and digital marketing experts to create projects from concept to completion, ensuring creative continuity and excellence for all clients. Projects types include, but not limited to: websites, app design, client presentations, design for email, paid and social media, and interactive content for Enterprise customers.
- Produce quality designs from scratch using AdobeXD in combination with Photoshop and Illustrator, from wireframing to polished design to hand over to the developer
- Interpret client notes, copy documents, and written briefs into beautiful and effective designs.
- Communicate these design ideas using storyboards, user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes packaged for a customer presentation.
- Review developers completed work and provide feedback based on approved designs.
- Have a design point of view and communicate it combined with the ability to create multiple design solutions for any given brief.
- Collaborate with other members of the digital marketing team to develop campaigns, and ensure that creative and brand strategies for all clients are carried out.
- Be willing and ready to dive into production projects if needed.
- Complete time-sensitive tasks assigned daily.
- Display original thinking and creativity, and meet challenges with resourcefulness and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related field
- Have a portfolio with strong creative work that shows attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Have a strong grasp of graphic design and UX fundamentals, including UX/UI principles, design systems, color theory, composition, typography, and responsive design.
- Be familiar with various graphic design projects using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- At least 4+ years experience with consumer or B2B brands, preferably at a digital agency
- High-level understanding of current design trends
- Proven experience with UI/UX for multiple viewports (responsive design)
- Being able to manage multiple projects and produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools along with a firm grasp of HTML & CSS
If interested and qualified, please submit a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio (in PDF format or link to a personal portfolio site).