Content Marketer - Experience Design
- 3 applicants (12%)
Content Marketer – Experience Design REMOTE
Before applying, please read this note from the Marketing Director:
This Content Marketer role is for a very special someone. We haven’t been able to find you yet—but we know that you’re out there somewhere!
- First, you have to align the right values (openness, kindness, and enthusiasm).
- Second, you have to come with a certain set of interview and writing skills that you can demonstrate.
- And third, you need to come with a background in or significant context to Experience Design.
Maybe you’re a professional content writer with a penchant for Experience Design, or someone in marketing who worked at an agency offering Experience Design services. Or maybe you’re a Designer from the world of Experience Design who’s looking for a change, to hone their craft in writing and content creation while keeping your hand in the design. If this is exciting, tell us so by applying.
We’ve been looking everywhere for you.
What are the basics of this role?
With a clear focus on strategic goals and objectives which we’ll mutually set, you’re expected to create compelling content to engage our target audiences which will be shared across all channels.
You’ll foster value-driven brand awareness by evaluating web traffic with respect to your work, and report on the results of marketing activity and to optimize your approach to create future campaigns to grow to our Experience Design department.
Your focus would be to penetrate deep into our Experience Design Partner Ecosystem, understand our prospects thoroughly and write & promote content that resonates with them.
- Participate in Experience Design projects, with the primary responsibility of interviewing stakeholders, and thought leaders from the partner ecosystem, and creating high-quality written content
- Create and own required content, meaning all Experience Design-related articles and posts on social media platforms, building your own brand as well as Axelerant’s in the Experience Design space, which is growing at Axelerant
- Learn complex, trending concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by a defined target audience and personas
- Demonstratable understanding of Experience Design
- Demonstrable understanding of Content Marketing
- 2+ years of professional writing experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Attention to and retention of details
- Highly organized, process-oriented
All of Axelerant’s roles are considered work from anywhere. But, we’re mainly looking to build our teams around Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia unless specified otherwise. And, we typically expect people to have a two-hour crossover with 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) each workday for meetings and coaching. Further, our salaries are India-based with regional factoring, though some overrides exist.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a work from anywhere professional services organization that empowers our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, engagement, and performance programs, as demonstrated by our Axelerant Difference and 4.9/5.0 Glassdoor rating.
Axelerant accelerates digital outcomes for customers as their primary partner of record. This means that our growing team of over 180 is amongst the best worldwide who create substantial value for our customers because they care about what they do.
Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Opportunities
We believe that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Kindness and openness are Axelerant core values, and when you qualify for a role, we will make an effort to include and accommodate you, even when that looks different than it seems for others. E.g., non- standard work hours, specialized work equipment, modified work agreements.
Discrimination isn’t welcome at Axelerant.
- We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us to attend when you’re contributing locally and beyond.
Meaningful Time Off
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- We’re always teaching and learning. Continuing education, peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
Remote & Flexible
- All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Retreats & Meetups
- With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.