Brand Designer - Pre-IPO Tech
VAST Data is a revolutionary IT infrastructure company focused on democratizing flash storage for all data. Our mission is to bring an end to complex storage tiering and hard drive usage in the enterprise with Universal Storage.
At VAST, you will be surrounded by smart and hard working coworkers who are passionate about what they do. The company culture encourages a high level of autonomy and accountability- you can expect to grow both your hard and soft skills significantly. This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fast-growing startups of all time.
As a Brand Designer, you will be responsible for evolving and executing VAST’s brand language across a wide range of mediums for internal and external communication. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, enjoys working with a fast-paced team, and has experience designing dynamic brand/web experiences and marketing campaigns. You will collaborate closely with Design, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
We’re looking for innovative, talented and hard-working people to join our fast-growing team… join us and discover just how VAST the possibilities are.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce a wide range of design assets marketing collateral such as landing pages, presentations, newsletters/emails, corporate videos, and more
- Proactively drive the evolution of VAST’s brand, website, and the design system
- Manage and improve resources for our global sales team
- Assist executives and team members with producing communications for internal audiences
- 3 years of design experience, either in-house or working for an agency
- Portfolio that showcases a strong grasp of graphic design fundamentals and conceptual thinking
- Proficiency in standard creative software (e.g., Adobe suite, Figma) and the ingenuity to use unfamiliar tools to hack together a solution when needed
- Thoughtfully articulates opinions to defend and critique design choices
- A self-directed, critical thinker
- Works efficiently and finds ways to deliver results in tight turnarounds
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Excitement to be part of a team and collaborate to deliver amazing experiences