Associate, Video Strategy
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Associate, Video Strategy
Location: US National
Built around our mission, we started more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That’s it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.
We are looking for a self-motivated Associate, Video Strategy who is passionate about helping to build a brand through the creation of an innovative channel strategy that educates, empowers and inspires consumers while driving broader cultural engagement. This role is equal parts storytelling and hands on keyboard execution the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute video campaigns across programmatic self service API platforms including campaign creation, creative development, forecasting, budgeting, pacing, testing and optimization.
- Perform media math calculations to determine performance metrics across campaigns.
- Understands the basics of excel and excel functions and can build excel tracking sheets to monitor performance across audiences, creative and key performance metrics.
- Organize and manage campaigns to ensure programmatic video campaigns are strategically aligned with business goals and client KPIs.
- Work with ad ops on campaign set up and creative trafficking.
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation.
- Continuously monitor and report on campaign results.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of D2C or agency experience.
- Experience working directly in self service API platforms like DV360 and the TradeDesk with video partners like YouTube, Roku and Hulu.
- Experience drawing insights from Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Works independently after receiving direction and asks questions when necessary.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Takes ownership for outcomes for own role, while also contributing proactively to support the needs of the team and the business.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
AG is dedicated to providing equitable and competitive compensation & benefits packages. For this particular role, the base salary range is $38,000 – $65,000 and will ultimately be decided at the offer stage, based on an individual candidate’s level of skills and experience aligned with the needs of this role. Base salary is one component of total compensation for this position. We provide a competitive mix of base salary, performance bonus, and stock option allocation for eligible roles.