Associate Creative Director, Live Action
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (5%)
Do you like cool designs? Weird ideas? Arguing over Steadi vs Movi? Well- coordinated set dec? Annual mixtapes? If so, read on.
We’re in need of a B2B tech experienced Associate Creative Director with a strong aesthetic, experience with live-action and unique point of view to help us in-house.
Pay range: $110,000-$130,000
- No ego! If you have an outsized ego, please don't apply.
Experience with big tech brands (Microsoft/Amazon/Google/Facebook)
2+ years as associate creative director (or 6+ as Sr. Art Director if CDing seems right for you)
- Fluency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (After Effects preferred but not required)
- Experience with advising estimates and workback schedules
- Experience with live-action creative direction, on-set knowledge of what’s possible within budget/location/etc.
Knowledge and respect for brand guidelines
Understanding of animation and motion design processes, with the ability to direct animation
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to ask questions
- Strong leadership skills, ability to rally a team behind you (and not make them cry)
- Ability to work under pressure/tight turnarounds calmly
Ability to easily switch gears between projects
Ability to clearly direct a small team and maintain motivation
- Ability to present ideas to clients and pivot as needed on the fly
- Experience working directly with an group creative director for reviews and guidance preferred but not necessary
- And… #1: Have a killer portfolio. Include creative direction, big ideas, and creative decks
- Actually, #1 is “no ego.” #2 is a great portfolio.
What You'll Do
- Creative direct for live-action, post/edit projects, events, campaigns, digital, motion design & animation
- Lead concept sessions and further develop creative ideas
- Motivate a creative team to do their best work
- Oversee projects from script to final (with copywriters, designers, art directors, editors, etc.)
- Design and create decks as needed for presentations
- Work closely with producers, other creative directors, post supervisors, and project creative leads
- Come up with new processes and evolve current ones
- Hybrid work, often from home but with a very cool Bellevue office available when you want it
We’re a diverse group of nice people committed to creating an open, equitable working environment. We also have some seriously great benefits and perks. Here's our benefits list for full-time employees.