Art Director / Senior Visual Designer
You just love to visualise ideas and bring them to life?
That´s how it can look like: Cyber Crime Time – The Game - awarded with The FWA- and CSS Design Award.
To strengthen our creative team, we are looking for an Art Director / Senior Visual Designer (f/m/d) - based in Germany or Europe.
- You will work on creative ideas and concepts for digital formats such as web specials, communication campaigns, serious games and interactive videos.
- You create mood boards, pitch designs and host brainstorming sessions.
- You inspire others with your enthusiasm and ideas and drive them - together with a team of creative colleagues - from the first draft to the finished project.
- You mentor colleagues, delegate tasks and review concepts, designs and prototypes.
- A passion for everything visual, user interfaces and creative communication concepts.
- Several years of experience as a screen designer, user interface designer and/or (junior) art director.
- You have a lot of experience with current design tools like XD, Sketch or Figma - and the knowledge of what is technically feasible.
- Interest in digital learning - that's our business, that's what it's all about.
Not a must, but definitely a big plus: You have experience with 2D/3D motion design, are good at drawing and developing graphics, characters, infographics in vector, line/stroke or 3D or have experience with design systems & responsive web design.
What we offer
A lot of creative freedom and opportunities to try things out and implement ideas. A flexible working time model, the possibility to work remotely and a great team of creative colleagues. Varying projects with a sense of purpose that really make a difference. An international working environment with offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, London, Singapore and Melbourne.
About imc AG
Digital education is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
25 years of market experience, 350 employees and over 1,000 customers worldwide - imc is the leading full-service provider for digital training.
Experts from the fields of training strategy, learning technologies and e-learning content work hand in hand to offer comprehensive and customised e-learning solutions. Our focus is on the learner. More than 5 million users worldwide successfully master their individual professional challenges every day thanks to our solutions.