- USA Only
- 1 applicant (25%)
What we do at PlanRadar
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 65 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In January 2022, PlanRadar raised USD 70 million in Series B funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
Your place in the team
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client's industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you're courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
What you’ll get to do
In this role, you’ll work closely with brand and product marketing to ensure a unified approach to all brand and product experiences and initiatives. You will lead bigger ticket items, such as brand guidelines, as well as evergreen brand assets and tactical product focused campaigns.
Among other things, you will
- Be part of a team of 5 people to develop top-notch creative across all marketing touchpoints and oversee all live projects.
- Collaborate with our brand team to maintain and evolve our brand identity and clearly articulate our vision.
- Take creative briefs and concept ideas that answer the brief strategically.
- Work together with the design team to create compelling and creative campaigns which tell a story.
- Alongside the brand team, you will act as a brand guardian ensuring all work adheres to the brand's visual identity.
- Keep in touch with changing trends in our customer’s interests to update the brand look.
Who you are
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a creative role and a minimum of 2 years of experience as an Art Director.
- You have experience in working with a large creative team.
- You are a skilled art director with an eye for detail and a love of big conceptual ideas – you are ready to take your work to the next level.
- You know how to deliver in the modern omnichannel world, both physical and digital, and have a good understanding of media formats.
- You have strong experience in conception and designing content for the web, which can be executed by our web ops team.
- You have a good feeling for user-interface design on all relevant device categories (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- You are completely fluent with the industry standards in Adobe Creative Suite and have basic knowledge in tools like Sketch or Figma.
- Can showcase a portfolio that demonstrates a high level of creative thinking, strong ideation, and well-refined design executions.
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in one of our locations worldwide
- 50% remote work possible
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges from € 44,800.- to € 63,000-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents incl. a link to your portfolio