- 24 applicants (15%)
We’re a hospitality technology company dedicated to revolutionizing how hotels operate worldwide. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited technology, Quore provides a solution that allows hospitality teams to track, manage and prioritize work across departments, properties and locales. During your last hotel stay, if your room was clean, the in-room appliances were fully functioning and your request for extra towels was addressed quickly then that hotel was probably using Quore. We support hotel staff in their day-to- day for better guest experiences, which means smarter teams and happier guests.
Team Quore is based in Franklin, TN, not too far from the hotel where it all started! We’re a diverse group united by a customer-first mentality, always. We emphasize (and thrive on!) collaboration and creativity, which is apparent in our open office space. We have a fun, hands-on culture that Forbes recognized as one of the Best Startup Employers.
About the Role
Team Quore is looking for an Art Director to lead our team of creatives in support of our growth strategy and business objectives. We’re searching for an experienced leader and people manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our brand and creative efforts to the next level.
As our Art Director, you own and protect our brand both internally and externally. You have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with our audience. You're a leader that's open to the influence, inspiration and expertise of the people around you, leveraging the widest array of talents, strengths, and weaknesses. You're adaptable and can pivot to evolving requirements.
We're a small but mighty team that splits our time between working in the office and remotely from home. If you're looking to join a tight-knit team who values each other's feedback and believes in collaboration and consensus, then this role is for you!
What You Will Be Doing
Leading creative initiatives and process, guiding a cross-functional creative team in the conception, design and execution of visual materials.
Developing creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables.
- Collaborating with marketing, sales, success, development, and others to push the brand forward—maintaining visual brand excellence for a wide range of design needs.
- Leading the conceptualization and design of visuals for marketing and advertising campaigns, websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data and keeping up to date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand compliant; coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use.
What You Need for the Position
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
A strong portfolio including web, advertising, email and marketing collateral
Creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Experience leading people and/or large projects.
- Adobe Animate
- Dad joke enthusiast
*_Portfolio submission required for application to be considered_ *
This is a remote opportunity— the role is based out of our headquarters in Franklin, TN. Please make sure that you are located in the Nashville area or have plans to make your way here before applying.
401K, Full medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off