M Booth: Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
A few things to know before applying
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for an Art Director to join our growing Creative team. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being humble. If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker or make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously.
- Currently the agency is working remotely, so you must have the ability to work from home until we open back up.
Who You Are
As an Art Director on the creative team at M Booth, you will actively communicate with our team of digital strategists, designers, creative directors, account team and project managers to co-create concepts, design and meet client demands. You will ensure that clients’ messaging and images are conveyed in a brand-appropriate manner, crafting complex graphics, vector illustrations, and design solutions.
What You'll Do
- Concept, layout and design social media assets utilizing typography and photo editing
- Light video editing and animation design for social content
- Help develop moodboards, style guides, concepts, and look/feel for campaigns
- Attend photo and video shoots, helping with overall success of the production
- Develop the overall look or style of campaign in tandem with account teams, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Produce design requests while meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing requests
- Oversee certain projects of junior team members
- Contribute and mentor the growth of team members
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree and minimum of 6+ years' work experience
- A portfolio that showcases strong design, typography, and production capabilities
- Background in both photo and video shoots
- The ability to articulate design choices to fellow designers, account team members, and clients
- Strong understanding and experience of the creative process: from kick-off to completion.
- Stay current on art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management in a fast paced working environment.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Google Apps Suite
- An understanding and general knowledge of different types of creative mediums (illustration, animation, photo editing, etc)
- Nice to have but not required: photo retouching, UI and web design as well as previous work in spirits, music, fashion or comparable.
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.