- USA Only
- 5 applicants (28%)
Title: Art Director
Location: US National – Remote
The Mission: Endeavor Business Media is a rapidly growing US-based B2B media and events company founded in 2017. Endeavor’s mission is to deliver the highest-quality content in the B2B markets we serve and to do so in the various, multi- channel formats that today’s industry professionals demand. From informative e-newsletters to in-depth monthly magazines to curated in- person events, Endeavor Business Media is committed to providing the best opportunities for professionals to stay knowledgeable and connect with marketplace colleagues that drive their industry forward.
The Team: Endeavor places a high importance on its data-driven core values of accountability, continuous improvement and being passionate about value creation in an environment that maintains minimal politics, directional clarity, high productivity, and low turnover among good people. These values are adopted at all levels of the company across every sphere and give the company its operational advantage. Our departments and operating businesses have autonomy and place a high value on meritocracy, with a commitment to providing individuals with opportunities for growth and development.
Job Summary: The Art Director is responsible for the conceptual creative design and subsequent assembly of content appearing in print media publications and collateral products.
Primary Objectives: Develop and design an overall visual style for multiple trade publications and their related products.
Major Responsibilities: Conceptualize, design and produce sophisticated and engaging trade publications and collateral material. Print and digital product creative includes compelling covers, and presentation of cover-to-cover content which can include infographics, charts, logos, illustrations, and visual explanations. Work collaboratively with editors in order to ensure full understanding and accurate representation of story ideas and information.
- In a digitized setting, design layouts for magazines implementing strong typography skills and an aptitude for visual story telling.
- Create conceptual art and infographics, edit photos and illustrations
- File management: create templates, import content, maintain archives
- Communicate/coordinate with publishing team
- Prepare files for print
- Design new sections/redesign/refresh magazine, logos
- Design promotional ads and collateral for print property, scratch ads for clients
- Creative thinking, resourcefulness
- Excellent artistic aesthetic judgment
- Proficiency with design, illustration and photo editing software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of typography
- Thorough understanding of the mechanical requirements of print
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 1 year of publication print design experience
Special Job Dimensions: Keep abreast of trends in magazine and e-product design and publishing, new developments in graphic arts technology, and the creative direction of competitive titles. This position will be engaged with multiple properties.
We offer competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), generous PTO & paid holidays. For consideration, please complete our online application and send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement.