Everhouse- Chicago, IL
Everhouse is a marketing agency focused on shaping innovative ideas and bringing them to market. Our clients come to us to position new concepts and disruptive technologies with mission-critical audiences, build transformative go-to-market strategies, and capture emerging revenue opportunities. We’re a team of futurists, imagination experts, and connectors who excel at articulating complicated concepts with challenging value propositions. We transport those concepts off the napkin and into the right hands, hearts, and minds. Our goal is to accelerate buying decisions from the moment an idea is born to the moment it’s embraced in the marketplace, so that our clients can turn their bold ambition into the greatest opportunity possible.
We are looking to expand our design and animation team with a multi-skilled animator generalist who has an affinity for narrative, setting, characters, and of course, is experienced in creating breathtaking and creative animation. As we work with our clients to tell their stories, we need a self- starter with a strong intuition about how to communicate complex ideas and be equal parts artist and storyteller.
Day-to-day, you will work with our account managers, clients, art directors and fellow designers to produce story-driven creations. This includes:
· Working with the account team to create original storyboards and scripts
· Presenting ideas for animated pieces to clients
· 2D Character Creation and Rigging
· Simple, complex, and procedural animation
· Motion graphics in After Effects
· Compositing and video assembly
· Communicating with all relevant stakeholders along the way
· Keeping informed with latest animation trends and implementing into projects
· The ability to work independently and solve problems visually
· Ability to concept and execute innovative approaches to projects
· Flexibility and willingness to work hard under deadline
· Technical proficiency with the entire animation pipeline, no specialists
· An experienced sense of design
· Looking to expand or already efficient at integrating 3D into their animation workflow.
Must have advanced skills and experience in:
· After Effects
· Premiere Pro
· Assembling video, music, sound Effects and VO in Premiere
Bonus Points for experience in:
· Octane and Redshift Rendering
· 3D production Pipeline experience
· 3D character animation Experience
Education in graphic design (or a related field): 3 to 5 years of experience working in a design studio or related professional design position is preferred.
Job Location: Work from anywhere