3D Visualization Artist
Tactile is a product and UX design firm specializing in design solutions for trusted professionals. For over 20 years, we’ve relied on building trust and collaborative relationships with our clients. When you start with a foundation of empathy, every project ends with a product that works for everyone. It’s the diversity of our employees’ ideas and experiences that inspires innovation in design. Tactile is made up of an exceptional group of people, spanning user experience, visual design, industrial design, and mechanical engineering. We look at product design holistically, knowing that a product isn’t just another project. It’s where intent and relevance intersect in order to solve real- world problems. Designers at Tactile find balance in usability, delight, and feasibility—it’s there that solutions to complex problems come to life. We work on a wide spectrum of exciting and challenging projects that allow our designers to gain new experiences, learn, and advance their craft. We’re looking for mid-senior level Visual Artist to work from our Boston or Seattle studio locations. While you will work out of the Tactile studio, this position will be dedicated to one of our clients, supporting their Brand and Marketing needs. This job will focus on producing 3D renderings and motion files for web, social media, and packaging.
- Able to create photo real renderings of a range of products to be used for marketing materials (packaging, web, social media, etc.)
- An expert in your understanding of how to visualize materials and excited to push the envelope
- Able to use animation to amplify a product story
- Proficient in color theory, motion, and lighting principles
- Obsessive about detail and product accuracy
- Great at handling multiple workstreams with design direction
- Both independent and team-oriented
- Able to communicate ideas effectively in presentations/meetings, adapting style and detail level to client and project needs
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the visual design profession
- BA/BS in related training
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Cinema 4D & Redshift as well as an in-depth understanding of the 3D production pipeline
- Portfolio of relevant work examples
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work on and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Enthusiasm to adapt to diverse projects and clients, from med-tech to industrial to consumer electronics
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Experience in 3D modeling
An intimate, open studio that runs on coffee and camaraderie. You’ll fit in great here if you’re passionate, hard-working, and don’t take yourself too seriously. Learn more about us at www.tactileinc.com.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of the Tactile team, click APPLY or email us at email@example.com including your cover letter, resume, and a link to your work.