3D Creative Generalist
- 12 applicants (23%)
Advertising Services – 3D/ AR Creatives
Superside is looking for a multi-faceted Creative Generalist with a passion for 3D within the realm of advertising.
As part of our Creative department, you will be responsible for creating high- quality models, 3D characters, animations, and assets for brands such as Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Redbull, and Shopify. Having Augmented Reality knowledge will count in your favour.
Reporting to a Creative Director, you’ll help explore and produce new creative solutions within the world of 3D.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Creative Leads and other creatives—from ideation to deployment—to accomplish high-quality services at scale within 3D design and animation.
- Create qualitative 3D assets and implementation into animation from scratch.
- Help creating budget estimation and set expectations regarding the estimated time for the different types 3D projects.
- Streamline high-quality and efficient production pipelines to our globally distributed team—within these new capabilities.
- Monitor and gather learnings from the 3D projects in the system and refine and perfect the process and guidelines over time.
- Stay ahead of the curve by actively exploring and researching new digital content best practices and creative technology in the realms of 3D, AI, VR, AR, and beyond.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A degree in Advertising, Multimedia, Design, Communication or similar.
- A portfolio of high-quality projects within 3D for advertising.
- Proven results as a world-class creative in an international top-tier, high-pace, and fast-growing environment
- 3D Technical skills with tools like Blender, Cinema 4D, Maya, Unity, Unreal Engine, Spline.
- Solid foundation in texture mapping, lighting, and shading.
- A bonus: AR Technical skills within tools such as Spark AR, Lens Studio, TikTok Effect house.
- A good understanding of real time 3D production pipelines and visual scriptings.
- A data-driven, structured, and action-oriented work approach.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to seek the truth, question own beliefs, and be open to new ideas.
- Passion for embracing new technologies and exploring new digital content best practices and creative technology in the realms of 3D.
Our biggest challenge right now
- The start of a new service comes with some rough edges that need to be streamlined and we’re looking for people that are interested in impacting the category from a process as well as from a creative point of view.
- This role calls for someone who has strong problem-solving and time management skills with the ability to handle several concurrent projects.
WHY JOIN US?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing?
Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 200+ best-in-class creatives working based in 60+ different countries
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our Global Academy
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment. No bullshit
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Puma, LVMH, Shopify and a lot more
- An international career and creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world
- Networking, feedback sessions and exchange between creators on a weekly basis
Life at the Superside Creative Department
The Superside creative team is a truly diverse community globally distributed where each team member comes with their own unique background, culture and experience.
We have the ambition to promote collaboration and recognition to inspire and enrich each other’s creativity. With 200+ creatives and counting, it’s a one- of-a-kind worldwide creative network we’re building.
Our customers are some of the most forward-thinking brands in the world which allow us to play with a diverse range of creative work, from ad and social media creative to branding, video production and concept creation.
As we strongly value growth, creatives are encouraged to grow in different capacities they’re interested in. We provide clear career paths that allow consistent professional growth. Our creatives are empowered to steer their career in the direction they think would suit them best.
On a company-wide level, we make sure that working remotely doesn’t mean working alone without ever meeting your peers. We have a team dedicated to people’s care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz night, Gala’s, Coffee meet up and Cultural session to learn more about your teammates’ culture and country. If you’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community around it. Whether you want to talk about music, share your favorite memes or play DnD, we got you covered.
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
We pride ourselves on being the best at finding and attracting top creative talent around the world, consistently delivering a 95% CSAT score; far superior to any traditional agency. With over 750 team members across 70+ countries, we have a highly efficient operating model that ensures maximum team utilization.
Paired with purpose-built technology that allows users to submit, manage and collaborate on design projects, we’re able to consistently increase the productivity of our creative team while delivering a hassle-free customer experience.
Since going through Y Combinator, Superside has raised capital from Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Slack Fund, Sam Altman, High Alpha Ventures and Alliance Ventures.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.